Sunday, November 21, 2010

Christmas Carols for this Week's Shopping...

The Christmas shopping season is getting ready to go full swing!!!  This is the time of year for peace and good will toward men...but who are we kidding?  It's every shopper for themselves!!!  Get my parking spot and might poke your eye out!!!  To survive the season, I'm going to share a couple of Christmas carols that you can hum to some of your favorite tunes...

To be sung to the tune of "Joy to the World,"

No Joy at the Stores

Here come the nuts, the sales have begun!
Let crazies roam the stores!!

Let every mom, fight other mom's
for the last Pillow Pet in the store
or the last XBox in the store,

or she'll beat her up
with her Gucci purse!

This next one is to be sung to the Elvis Presley song, "Santa Bring My Baby Back to Me,"

Santa Bring My Credit Back to Me

Santa bring my credit back to me,
Santa bring my credit back to me...

I need alot of presents
to do my family right,

or they will never speak to me
or let me sleep at night.

Ohhh Santa, if you please--
Santa extend some credit out to meeeeeeee...

Santa bring my credit back to,me,
Santa bring my credit back to me...

The toy list's getting longer
longer every day,

"Santa ain't made of money!"
is all that I can say.

Ohhhhh Santa, if you please,
Santa extend some credit out to meeeeeeee...

Santa bring my credit back to me,
Santa bring my credit back to me.

Hopefully these little ditties will help you get through this season of pushing and shoving and name calling...and that's just while you're trying to leave your house!!!  Good Luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment