Monday, August 23, 2010

10 Things I Have Learned from My Dog

Dogs make great companions!  They love us unconditionally regardless of what we look like or what mood we might be in. We could learn a lot from our canine friends...here are some things I have learned from mine:

  1.  In a relationship, cuddling is not an option...it is a requirement.
  2.  Inhaling your food is not a sign of poor etiquette, but a compliment to the chef!
  3.  We should greet the ones we love with excitement EVERY day.
  4.  If you get out of bed in the middle of the night, your warm spot is free game!
  5.  A good walk is good for the soul.
  6.  If I appear hyper, I'm just happy to see you!
  7.  No one likes to be tied down or fenced in, explore the possibilities! 
  8.  It does not matter if you are a dog or a human, no one likes to be watched while doing number 2!
  9.  When you love something you protect it.
10.  Regardless of your breeding, size, or sex...I will still judge you by your butt odor!

No comments:

Post a Comment