Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Evil Lurks Behind the Door...

I approached the darkened house cautiously, a low thunder rolled in the distance.  As an uneasy wind whistled, I fumbled for my keys.  There was an overwhelming sense of evil in the air that sent shivers down my spine.  I could sense that something was a miss, something was wrong.  I entered the door into the darkened house.  I tried to turn on the switch but it wasn't working.  The uneasiness grew, I could feel my heart beating rapidly.  I must face what is inside, of that I am sure.  I fumble through the kitchen until I find the lighter.  The light gives an eerie glow, but somehow it offers a sense of relief.  I begin to descend  down the steps to the basement.  The light aids with the steps but the corners look darker than usual.  The shadows are difficult to make out, I say a prayer to myself.  Behind the door is where I must go to face what is on the other side.  Slowly, I turn the knob and ease the door open.  I shine the light inside...No...No...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Have I mentioned lately how much I HATE laundry?  Stupid laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment