Saturday, November 26, 2011

My Body Is So Friendly!

It seems as I get older I get grumpier...these young people and their black lipstick...stupid drivers...Ugh! These long lines!!  I may be getting an "old bitty" attitude but my body has a great attitude!!  It seems that it constantly wants to wave at people.  Isn't that nice!  I raise my arms and they wave so excitedly...you know that area underneath what USED to be your bicep?  Yeah you know what I'm talking about.  It wants to get to know people, it wants to get out there and be sociable...what a party animal!!  In the summertime, just wait until I put on a pair of shorts.   My thighs start inviting the whole neighborhood over for a bar-b-q!  C'mon! Follow me!  This way!  My thighs will show you the way...just follow the wave!  It's nice having friendly thighs.  Watch out if I get into a bathing suit...my buttocks just can't help but say hello.  Changes the whole meaning of "Kiss my butt!"  It's like kissing an old friend...

Maybe my body can get with my attitude and help me with my social graces.  I can start by just raising my hand...my biceps will take care of the rest...

No comments:

Post a Comment